Strategic Planning & Balanced Scorecard
“If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there.” – Lewis Carroll
If any of these apply to your organization, you need to implement or revise your Strategic Planning:
- Management in your company are “fire fighting” most of their time
- You, your leaders and/or your employees do not share a sense of purpose in their work
- There are too many priorities and too few results
- The direction of your organization is blurry
- The behavior of your employees are not aligned to your desired future.
- You feel your organization follows the market instead of leading it.
The term ‘Strategic Plan’ became banalized in the last decades. It is often used to indicate any planning in areas such marketing, media, finances and even common meetings in an organization.
An organizational-wide strategic planning, sometimes called Corporate Strategic Planning, is much more than that.
Strategic Planning has the power to:
- Create a real sense of purpose to leaders, employees and shareholders alike
- Consolidate the purpose in clear, measurable objectives
- Derive projects aligned to these objectives
- Define and drive cultural change in the organization
- Align efforts to a shared vision
- Invigorate stagnant organizations
- Discover, develop and empower new and current leaders
- Promote real progress and take the organisation to a whole new level.
At Higher Business, we developed our own Strategic Planning methodology. It is based on Michael Porter’s many works in addition to Kaplan & Norton’s Balanced Scorecard and many other, more current, concepts and practices.
We completely changed the traditional model and created a fully dynamic, empowering, people developing, innovation disseminating model. We use the term Strategic “Planning” instead of “Plan” because our model considers a constantly changing business environment. The Higher Business methodology will provide you with tools to face this new environment.
Strategic Planning is the main specialty of Higher Business Consulting. Check a business case here.
Contact us for more information.
Organisational Culture Assessment & Change
An organisation is made of people. All great organisations share one common trait: they diligently foster a very strong culture.
It is not possible to become great without nurturing the behaviours that underlie a winning organisation. A culture of performance, client-driven experiences, learning, change and respect is a winning culture.
All organisations desire a culture like this but very few achieve it.
In our work, the usual first step is the Strategic Planning, which is vital in order to define the intended culture, but if your organisation already has a good one, this project will leverage on it to build the culture your organisation really deserves.
It is time to make your people really live in a higher frequency, to achieve more than they ever have.
Check a business case here and read about how we helped an organisation completely change its company culture in just 12 months.
This project is for new ventures or new business units that need a document, presentation or any material necessary for raising money, finding investors, acquiring business partners or is preparing to sell itself.
We helped several startups find seed money and we know how to make your business attractive to this public.
Let us help you properly define your business model, do your initial marketing, sales, organisational, strategic and financial plans, and finally raise the money that you need.
Other Management Consulting Services
Our specialities go far beyond just the services above. To complement those projects, we offer a variety of other management consulting services, either through the expertise of our own consultants or through the talent of our excellent network of consulting partners.
Some other services we offer are:
- Strategic HR
- Strategic IT
- Organisational Learning
- Executive Coaching
- Climate Surveys
- Sales Coaching
- and many other high-impact consulting services.